Pilot Grant Program
We are excited to offer annual pilot grants of up to $30,000 to interested applicants in support for scientific person and supply costs. It is our hope that the development and implementation of these pilot projects will test novel hypotheses in the areas of autoimmune and chronic inflammatory diseases research.
- Projects must be human-oriented, and relate to autoimmune or chronic inflammatory disease research
- Primary objective of the project is first federal/national grant submission for human oriented autoimmune or systemic inflammatory disease research specific aim, or grant submission for new human-oriented research direction/assay system
- Secondary objective of the project is results publication
- Projects can include hypothesis testing/proof-of-concept, power analysis, human assay development
- Projects do require pre-award, post-award, and post-pilot completion presentations
Projects require a final written report after completion for publication. Projects require progress report oral presentation at CADRe monthly meeting after 6 months of award start, and at close of award.