Global Medicine Pathway for Residents
The Global Medicine Pathway is for residents in the internal medicine, medicine-pediatrics and medicine-dermatology residency programs. The Global Medicine program consists of over 35 faculty, two chief residents, and approximately 50 residents from the internal medicine, medicine-pediatrics and medicine-dermatology residency programs. More than 80 residents have completed international rotations through our partner sites since 2000.
Why Join the Pathway?
- Connect with global medicine faculty mentors from the surrounding community
- Access global medicine communities at the University of Minnesota
- Join nationally-renowned online and in-person courses
- Receive sponsored membership to the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Enjoy priority scheduling for international rotations and continuity clinic