In-Person and Online Courses
Global Medicine offers several in-person courses that provide opportunities to learn about clinical tropical medicine, infectious diseases, intensive training in global health, or humanitarian aid during medical emergencies.
Global Medicine offers a number of online courses for physicians and healthcare providers to improve patient care for globally mobile populations including immigrants, refugees, and travelers, as well as to gain expertise in the diagnosis and treatments of tropical infectious and noninfectious diseases.
- Clinical Tropical Medicine & Global Health Curriculum (formerly "the Global Health Course")
- Tropical and Travel Medicine for the Infectious Disease Specialist
- Honoring Choices Across Cultures
- Family Medicine Global Health
- Pediatrics Global Health
- Introduction to Immigrant and Refugee Health Course
- Introduction to Medical Interpreting