Course & Certificates
The Global Medicine program offers educational opportunities along the continuum of your career. Choose from a wide range of topics that are available both as online and in-person courses to start building or expanding your knowledge in global health and tropical and travel medicine.
Our flagship is our Clinical Tropical Medicine & Global Health Curriculum.
Global Medicine offers a wide range of courses -- in-person and online -- to meet your educational needs.
Consider joining us for one of our in-person courses to experience insights from worldly renowned global health faculty and experts that share their knowledge on global health topics. Courses include:
You can complete all of our online courses at your own pace. Global Medicine courses are asynchronous - meaning you don’t have to attend online classes at a specific time. Our courses are developed by faculty and technologists who understand the specific needs of learners in an online environment. We continue to integrate new technologies into our courses to support our online learners. Our flagship is our Clinical Tropical Medicine & Online Global Health Curriculum, which includes 7 courses that may be completed independently or as a package:
- Course 1: Introduction to Health Care for Immigrant and Refugee Populations
- Course 2: Disaster Response and Clinical Medicine in Resource-Limited Settings
- Course 3: Public Health and Non-communicable Disease in Resource-Limited Settings
- Course 4: Parasitic Infections
- Course 5: Bacterial, Mycobacterial, and Fungal Infections
- Course 6: Viral Infections
- Course 7: Travel Medicine
- Travel and Tropical Medicine for the Infectious Disease Specialist
- Honoring Choices Across Cultures (free)
- Pediatrics Global Health
- Introduction to Medical Interpreting (free)
- Our Family Medicine course is currently unavailable, pending updates. Please send us a message to be notified when the updated course is available.
Want to try something for free?
We have several free online educational offerings.
- Courses & Certificates
- TropMed Seminars
- Resident Education
- International Rotations & Sites
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Get Involved