Minnesota Glomerular Disease Program
To provide patients with glomerular disease with expert, individualized care and access to clinical trials.
- Any glomerular disease, including (but not limited to):
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
- Membranous nephropathy
- Minimal change disease
- IgA nephropathy
- Immune complex mediated diseases
- For systemic diseases associated with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus or vasculitis, please visit the Minnesota Multidisciplinary Vasculitis Program webpage
- Provide patients with glomerular disease with expert care which is organized, streamlined and efficient.
- Provide community physicians and providers with a portal for efficient peer-to-peer consultation or referral.
- Provide patients with access to cutting-edge clinical trials.
- Facilitate translational research.
- Provide a venue for health care providers training in the care of patients with glomerular disease.
- Patrick H. Nachman, MD
- Michelle Rheault, MD (pediatric nephrology)
- Surabhi Thakar, MD
- Katti Woerner, DO
Clinical and Translational Research Team
- Lama Ghazi, MD - Data Management
- Elizabeth Miller, RN, BAN, PHN, CCRC - Study Coordinator
- Charlotte Quinton, RN, BSN - Study Coordinator
- Scott Rajala, CCRP - Translational Research Assistant