Minnesota Multidisciplinary Vasculitis Program
To provide patients with systemic inflammatory disease or vasculitis with cutting-edge, individualized, comprehensive and integrated multidisciplinary care and access to clinical trials.
- Systemic vasculitis:
- Small vessel vasculitis (ANCA-vasculitis, Anti-GBM disease, IgA Vasculitis)
- Medium vessel vasculitis
- Large vessel vasculitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Provide patients with complex systemic diseases with multidisciplinary care which is organized, streamlined and efficient.
- Provide community physicians and providers with a portal for efficient peer-to-peer consultation or referral.
- Provide patients with access to cutting-edge clinical trials.
- Facilitate translational research.
- Provide a venue for health care providers training in the care of patients with complex systemic diseases.
|Nephrology||Patrick Nachman, Milind Junghare, Surabhi Thakar, Katti Woerner, Michelle Rheault (pediatrics)|
|Rheumatology||Parastoo Fazeli, Daniel Mueller|
|Pulmonary Medicine||Patrick Arndt, David Perlman, Hyun Kim|
|Cardiology||Christina Fanola, Mark Pritzker|
|Dermatology||Noah Goldfarb, David Pearson|
|Otolaryngology (ENT)||Holly Boyer, George Goding Jr.|