Fellowship & Research Training Programs
Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship
The Division’s dynamic Fellowship Program in pulmonary and critical care incorporates clinical activity at four hospital sites:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center,
- Hennepin County Medical Center,
- Minneapolis VA Health Care System, and
- Regions Hospital.
The program includes extensive critical care training and dedicated educational experiences in sleep disorders and tuberculosis.
Research Training Program
The training has three major curricular domains:
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Bioengineering and
- Clinical Research Leading to a Master's Degree in Public Health or Clinical Research