Gastroenterology Weekly Conference Schedule
All GI fellows are required to attend the following weekly conferences:
- Journal Club at U of MN, VFW V372 (every Wednesday except the 2nd: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.)
- Pathology Conference at Regions Hospital (2nd Wednesday: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.)
- GI Citywide Conference in PWB 12-109 (Thursdays: 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.). GI fellows present cases during the first hour. Special topics by faculty and invited speakers are presented during the second hour.
The following focused conferences are held at the University. GI fellows rotating at the University for clinics or research are encouraged to attend as many as possible.
Pancreaticobiliary Multidisciplinary Tumor and Rectal Cancer Conference
- Alternating Mondays: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. - Mayo Bldg., Room B-216 - (Radiology Department)
Transplant Selection Conference
- Tuesday's: 3:00 – 4:00 a.m. - VFW V372
- This is a multi-disciplinary conference, wherein liver transplant surgeons, hepatologists, transplant coordinators and social workers discuss cases to be listed for transplant (inpatient and outpatient) on both adult and pediatric liver transplant services.
Chronic Pancreatitis: Total Pancreatectomy Islet Autotransplant Working Group
- Every Wednesday: 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. - PWB 11th Floor, RM 203 - Transplant Surgery Conference Room
- 1st and 3rd Wednesdays: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Room 11-207 - Moos Tower
- Every Thursday, except the third Thursday of each month: 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. - VFW V372
Liver Tumor Conference
- Every Friday: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. - VFW V372
Liver Pathology Conference
- 2nd & 4th Fridays: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. - VFW V372
Luminal Care Conference
- 4th Thursday 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. - Masonic Memorial Building RM M506
IBD Care Conference
- 3rd Thursday 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. - Masonic Memorial Building RM M506