Program Faculty and Research Areas
Diabetes and Endocrinology research is a priority at the University of Minnesota. Our Training Program brings together top faculty researchers from five endocrinology-related domains:
- Cellular Metabolism and Genetics
- Endocrinology and Signaling
- Neurobiology and Appetite Regulation of Obesity
- Stem Cell Biology, Autoimmunity, and β-cell Biology
- Clinical Aspects of Endocrine Disease
Our faculty are highly experienced with national or international reputations in their respective areas, and have strong track records in mentoring. More than half of them hold the rank of full Professor.