A Close-Up Look at the Heart and Vessels
Cardiovascular imaging serves as the backbone for evaluation of all cardiovascular patients by providing:
- Early, accurate diagnosis
- Lowest risk imaging tests to help avoid risky invasive procedures
- Evaluation of success of treatment and follow-up
- Critical support for groundbreaking programs such as structural heart, TAVR, ablation, heart failure, and transplant programs
- Support for well-established programs like cardiomyopathy, pulmonary hypertension, valvular heart disease, prevention, adult congenital, vascular, and high-risk surgical programs.