Mayo Medical School, Rochester, MN
Internal Medicine, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD
Infectious Diseases, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
International Health, Health Policy, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Biological Sciences, Art History, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Awards & Recognition
- 2014: NRSA F32 Recipient, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health
- 2012: National Institutes of Health, Loan Repayment Program Award Recipient
- 2012: University of Minnesota F&T Pilot Grant recipient
- 2011: American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Centennial Travel Award
- 2009: Doris Duke Malaria Research Fellowship, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Center for Vaccine Development
- 2005: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Merit Scholarship
- 2001-2005: Mayo Medical School Merit Scholarship
- 1997-2001: Northwestern Dean's List
Research Summary/InterestsDr. Frosch has an interest in international medicine, specifically malaria immunology and malaria and HIV interactions.
Dr. Frosch is currently working on projects related to the impact of HIV infection and iron deficiency on malaria specific B cell immune responses.