Nelli Bejanyan, MD
Hematologist / Oncologist
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Blood and Marrow Transplant
- Masonic Cancer Clinic
Yerevan State Medical University, Yerevan, Armenia
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH (Internal Medicine)
Worchester Medical Center, Worchester, MA
Taussig Cancer Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH (Bone Marrow Failure Disorders, Hematology and Medical Oncology)
E: Kristin Blomquist
P: (612) 625-8942
F: (612) 625-6919
Division of Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation
420 Delaware Street SE, MMC 480
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Dr. Bejanyan completed Internal Medicine residency training at the Cleveland Clinic Ohio in 2008. She subsequently completed a clinical and research fellowship in Bone Marrow Failure Disorders in 2009 followed by fellowship training in Hematology and Medical Oncology from the Cleveland Clinic in 2012.
- Member, American Medical Association (2007-present)
- Associate Member, American Society of Bone Marrow Transplantation (2011-present)
- Associate Member, American Society of Hematology (2010-present)
- Associate Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology (2010-present)
- Summa Cum Laude/Golden Medal, Yerevan State Medical University
- Mkhitar Heratsi Award: “Best Medical Student, Class of 1993,” Armenia
- Bejanyan N, Lazaryan A, Rybicki L, Tench S, Duong H, Andresen S, Sobecks R, Dean R, Pohlman B, Kalaycio M, Bolwell B, and Copelan E. Risk Factors for 30-Day Hospital Readmission Following Myeloablative Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2012 Jun;18(6):874-80. Epub 2011 Oct 29.
- Bejanyan N, Fu A, Lazaryan A, Rao F, Kalaycio M, Advani A, Sobecks R, Copelan E, Sekeres M. Impact of Weekend Admissions on Quality of Care and Outcomes in Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML). Cancer, 2010 Aug 1;116 (15):3614-20.
- Bejanyan N, Tiu R, Raza A, Jankowska A, Kalaycio M, Advani A, Chan J, Saunthararajah Y,Mooney L, Maciejewski J, and Sekeres M. A Phase II Trial of Combination Therapy with Thalidomide, Arsenic Trioxide, Dexamethasone, and Ascorbic Acid (TADA) in Patients with Overlap Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MDS/MPN) or Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF). Cancer. 2011 Dec 16. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26741.
- Bejanyan N, Sekeres M. The revolution of myelodysplastic syndromes. Therapeutic Advances in Hematology. February 1, 2011; 2(1): 33
- Clemente M, Wlodarski M, Makishima H, Viny A, Bretschneider I, Shaik M, Bejanyan N, Lichtin A, His E, Paquette R, Loughran T, Maciejewski J. Clonal drift demonstrates unexpected dynamics of the T-cell repertoire in T-large granular lymphocyte leukemia. Blood. 2011 Oct 20;118(16):4384-93. Epub 2011 Aug 24.