Erica Warlick, MD
Hematologist / Oncologist
- Blood Cancer
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Masonic Cancer Clinic
- Blood and Marrow Transplant
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
E: Carol Taubert
P: (612) 625-9604
F: (612) 625-6919
Division of Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation
420 Delaware Street SE, MMC 480
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Dr. Warlick received her M.D. from the University of Minnesota in 2001 and completed her Internal Medicine residency and fellowships in Medical Oncology and Hematology at Johns Hopkins University in 2007. Dr. Warlick is Medical Director of the Adult Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinic.
Dr. Warlick’s clinical and research efforts focus on the treatment of hematologic malignancies. She has particular interest in myeloid malignancies and the development of new strategies utilizing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, traditional chemotherapeutics, as well as novel biologic modifiers to treat this diverse group of diseases.
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Champion of Care, Fairview: Patient Recognition 2012
- de Latour RP, Brunstein CG, Porcher R, Chevallier P, Robin M, Warlick E, Xhaard A, Ustun C, Larghero J, Dhedin N, Mohty M, Socié G, Weisdorf D. Similar Overall Survival Using Sibling, Unrelated Donor, and Cord Blood Grafts after Reduced-Intensity Conditioning for Older Patients with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2013 Jun 18. doi:pii: S1083-8791(13)00253-X. 10.1016/j.bbmt.2013.06.006. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 23791622
- Wiernik A, Foley B, Zhang B, Verneris MR, Warlick E, Gleason MK, Ross JA, Luo X, Weisdorf DJ, Walcheck B, Vallera DA, Miller JS. Targeting Natural Killer Cells to Acute Myeloid Leukemia In Vitro with a CD16x33 Bispecific Killer Cell Engager and ADAM17 Inhibition. Clin Cancer Res. 2013 Jun 18. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 23690482
Warlick ED, Cao Q, Miller J. Bortezomib and vorinostat in refractory acute myelogenous leukemia and high-risk myelodysplastic syndromes: produces stable disease but at the cost of high toxicity. Leukemia. 2013 Feb 28. doi: 10.1038/leu.2013.61. [Epub ahead of print] No abstract available. PMID:23446311
- Warlick E, Ahn KW, Pedersen TL, Artz A, de Lima M, Pulsipher M, Akpek G, Aljurf M, Cahn JY, Cairo M, Chen YB, Cooper B, Deol A, Giralt S, Gupta V, Khoury HJ, Kohrt H, Lazarus HM, Lewis I, Olsson R, Pidala J, Savani BN, Seftel M, Socié G, Tallman M, Ustun C, Vij R, Vindeløv L, Weisdorf D. Reduced intensity conditioning is superior to nonmyeloablative conditioning for older chronic myelogenous leukemia patients undergoing hematopoietic cell transplant during the tyrosine kinase inhibitor era. Blood. 2012 Apr 26;119(17):4083-90. doi: 10.1182/blood-2012-02-409763. Epub 2012 Mar 9. PMID:22408257
- Warlick ED, DeFor T, Blazar BR, Burns L, Verneris MR, Ustun C, Weisdorf DJ, Miller JS. Successful remission rates and survival after lymphodepleting chemotherapy and donor lymphocyte infusion for relapsed hematologic malignancies postallogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2012 Mar;18(3):480-6. PMID: 22155141
- Warlick E, Ahn KW, Pedersen TL, Artz A, de Lima M, Pulsipher M, Akpek G, Aljurf M, Cahn JY, Cairo M, Chen YB, Cooper B, Deol A, Giralt S, Gupta V, Khoury HJ, Kohrt H, Lazarus HM, Lewis I, Olsson R, Pidala J, Savani BN, Seftel M, Socié G, Tallman M, Ustun C, Vij R, Vindeløv L, Weisdorf D. Reduced intensity conditioning is superior to nonmyeloablative conditioning for older chronic myelogenous leukemia patients undergoing hematopoietic cell transplant during the tyrosine kinase inhibitor era. Blood. 2012 Apr 26;119(17):4083-90. PMID: 22408257
- Warlick ED, Miller JS. Myelodysplastic syndromes: the role of the immune system in pathogenesis. Leuk Lymphoma. 2011 Jun 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- Majhail NS, Brunstein CG, Shanley R, Sandhu K, McClune B, Oran B, Warlick ED, Wagner JE, Weisdorf DJ. Reduced-intensity hematopoietic cell transplantation in older patients with AML/MDS: umbilical cord blood is a feasible option for patients without HLA-matched sibling donors. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2011 May 23. [Epub ahead of print]
- Majhail NS, Warlick ED. To cry or not to cry: physicians and emotions at the bedside. Minn Med. 2011 Jan;94(1):40-2.
- Warlick ED. Epidemiology of myelodysplastic syndromes: many questions remain. Leuk Lymphoma. 2011 Feb;52(2):163-4.
- McCormack SE, Cao Q, Oran B, Weisdorf DJ, Warlick ED. Pre-transplant consolidation chemotherapy may not improve outcomes after reduced intensity conditioning hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia in first complete remission. Leuk Res. 2011 Jan 11. [Epub ahead of print]