Brian McClune, DO
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Hematologist / Oncologist
- Blood Cancer
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Blood and Marrow Transplant
- Masonic Cancer Clinic
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Internal Medicine)
University of Tennessee Health Science Center (Hematology/Oncology)
E: Rosellen Fairall
P: (612) 624-4440
F: (612) 625-6919
Division of Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation
420 Delaware Street SE, MMC 480
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Dr. Lazaryan received his medical degree from the Yerevan State Medical University, Yerevan, Armenia. He completed residency training in internal medicine and fellowship training in hematology and medical oncology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation before joining the faculty at the University of Minnesota in 2012.
- Member, American Society of Hematology
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member, American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital Excellence in Outpatient Medicine Award (2002-2003)
- Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital Medicine Resident Award for Excellence in Humanism and Professionalism (2001-2002)
- McClune B, Majhail NS, Flowers ME. Bone loss and avascular necrosis of bone after hematopoietic cell transplantation. Semin Hematol. 2012;49(1):59-65.
- McClune BL, Defor T, Brunstein C et al. Reduced intensity allogeneic haematopoietic cell transplantation for chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: related donor and umbilical cord allografting. Br J Haematol. 2012 Jan;156(2):273-5.
- McClune B and Weisdorf D. Reduced-intensity conditioning allogeneic stem cell transplantation for older adults: is it the standard of care? Curr Opin Hematol. 2010;17(2):133-8.
- McClune B, Buadi FK, Aslam N, Przepiorka D. Intrathecal Liposomal Cytarabine For Prevention of Meningeal Disease In Patients With Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia and High-Grade Lymphoma. Leukemia and Lymphoma. 2007;48(9):1849 – 1851.